Skip to content
Theresa, The Haunted Wordsmith keeps giving us fun things to do. This time its a list of fun night time questions.
Here’s tonight’s questions and my answers:
What is your favorite nighttime snack?Dark chocolate.
Porky Pig or Miss Piggy?
- Miss Piggy. She is much more fun!
If you were Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz, would you have made it to the Emerald City?
- Probably not.
If you decorate a tree for Christmas, what kind of ornaments do you prefer?
- I don’t celebrate Christmas. Hence no tree.
If you were to kill someone (and get away with it), how would you kill them?
- I would rather not kill anyone. But if you insist, it would be as painless as possible, probably poison.
If you could hitch a ride in the Tardis, where/when would you go?
- Pardon my ignorance . I don’t know what the Tardis is.
What is the oddest dream you have ever had?
- Can’t remember.
Do you believe in the monster in the closet?
- I used to as a kid.
How long can you let a wrapped gift go before you open it?
- Hmmm. I haven’t really tried, but I think I could go without opening it as long as I wanted to.
You have to buy a book for another blogger, what do you buy and who for?
- For Sadje. The latest Jeffrey Archer, Harlan Coben or Ian Rankin.
What was the last book you disliked and why?
- Girl On The Train. I didn’t like the plot or the characters.
Is there a song that gets stuck in your head every time you hear it?
- Not one but several. Sometimes a song or a jingle gets stuck in my head even though I don’t like it.
What is your favorite thing to buy at a movie theater concession stand?
- Salted caramel popcorn of course.
Did Grandma get run over by the reindeer?
- I hope not!