Sadje of Keeping it Alive has nominated me for the Mystery Blogger Award.
Thank you Sadje.
Sadje, a prolific and pro active blogger herself, is always keen to promote and encourage other bloggers. I am always grateful for her help and support.
WHAT IS THE “MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD”? :
“The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for unique bloggers with witty messages. The blog not only captivates but inspires and motivates. They are one of the best bloggers that exist, and they deserve all the recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who have fun and inspire people in their blogs; and they do it with love and passion.”
Creator: Okoto Enigma
The prize is called ‘Mystery Blogger Award’ because the meaning of ‘Enigma’ is ‘mystery’, so it bears the name of its creator. In addition, it is a very appropriate name because there are many blogs that are still a mystery for all of us and when we know them, they result in being extraordinary.
1. Put the award logo/image on your blog.
2. List the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
6. You have to nominate 10- 20 people.
7. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
9.Share a link to your best post(s).
Three things about myself:
1. Blogging is something I would love to do full time.
2. I have lots of interests, books, movies, crafts etc. Hence I could not restrict myself to one particular niche.
3.Very often, I find myself wishing for more than 24 hrs in aday
1. what is the more important thing for you, your day job or blogging?
These days I am on a break from my day job so blogging is on the forefront.
2. What are your plans for the coming year?
To expand and then monetize my blog so that it pays for itself (since I am on a paid blogging plan).
3. Has any of your blog post has received a surprise response?
Oh yes! I wrote Little Joys in a very short time with very little effort and it performed far better than posts on which I had really spent a lot of time and energy.
4. A cat or dog, which one you have as a pet or would like to?
5. What is one habit you want to give up?
What do you enjoy most about blogging?
What is the idea behind your blog name?
How do you see your blog growing in 2019?
What proportion of your blogging timr do you spend on blog promotion?
Relate one funny anecdote about blogging.
My nominees :
I would like to nominate the following wonderful people whose writing I enjoy :
My Favourite Posts: